Amsterdam at a Glance on my 5-day itinerary

Traveling the different parts of the world is my dream. I like exploring different cities every time I go on a vacation. I work throughout the year and when I take a vacation I want that to be special and worth it. I start planning my holiday 6 months before when I actually visit the place to do proper research. I plan and everything from taking the days off from work to how to get to the destination, what all to do, and everything. This time I planned on visiting Amsterdam, the Netherlands for my vacation destination.

I started checking different airlines and hotels to get the bookings done for the best airline at the most affordable fares. I few tips I followed for making the bookings for flights were booking the flights on the cheapest day of the week, filter airlines with price, set alerts on the websites and airlines I was looking forward to booking so whenever the flight fares go down I could make the booking. I booked connecting flights and took night departures to save money. I made the bookings for Allegiant Airlines flights in the Premium Economy class.

My flying experience was pretty good. The seats were comfortable and also I did not face any issues at the airport the check-in, security, and boarding process were smooth and the staff was cooperative. My journey with Allegiant Airlines went on smoothly and I was highly satisfied with the services provided.

I made the bookings for airport transfers in Amsterdam before I arrived at the airport so I don’t have to wait and to avoid any kind of hassle. I was dropped off at the hotel by my cab after I landed. I had booked Park Inn by Radisson Amsterdam West. The hospitality was commendable. The room and interior were modern with a great view and the property, in general, was very beautiful. And the hotel was offering an all-day complimentary coffee.

I explored the city in trams and I bought that unlimited pass for more convenience. I did shopping in the malls and the streets. Shopping is mandatory when you visit a new city. Beginning the day with breakfast is a perfect way to start a day in Amsterdam. You can also hire a guide at a museum to get more information about the art in the museum. I also explored Amsterdam on a bike one day it was so much fun. Everyone in Amsterdam, the young and the old moves around on bikes. We had a great lunch at Piqniq it was a really affordable restaurant and the food was great. After that, we had the best in town Apple Pie at Wendels. We also visited Anne Frank’s House where she hid herself during the Nazi’s war. Amsterdam Central is always a busy place but it is fun to explore the place. There’s a mini-market that has shops selling weed and other local shops. There are cheese houses are around the center where you can actually try all types of cheese. Amsterdam is a really pretty city and the Dam Square area is quite fascinating. There’s also a strip club sort of a street in Amsterdam I passed through. Although it is not a place every tourist visits you’ll find locals there. 

When in a place like Amsterdam you cannot have enough of the bakery. I stopped at the Pancake Bakery to have some pancakes and they were delicious. Then I explored the 9 streets on my bike and did some shopping and had coffee. The flower market in Amsterdam was really vibrant. Exploring the city independently on Bike was a lot more fun and adventure. I went to the National Museum of Amsterdam – Rijksmuseum. Exploring the city alone I met a few of the really sweet locals and one of them suggested I have a meal at The Avocado Show and it was pretty good. I met one of my friends living in Amsterdam and we went to Vondel Park. In Amsterdam, I ate so much I can’t express. The next I had brunch at Tales and Spirits the place suggested by my friend. Then we had the famous Mannekenpis Fries that are voted as number one Hollywood fries.

 I did all things touristy in Amsterdam that’s what everyone does. It is a fact that Amsterdam is very expensive especially if you choose to live in the Downtown area. However to save money you can book a stay far from the city center to save some money. Another place we had breakfast was REE7 in the 9 Streets.

 I changed my hotel for the last 2 days to hotel W for a more premium stay which cost me around USD 220 per night. The view from the room was beautiful and the hotel was close to Dam Square which meant I was staying in the central city of Amsterdam. Everything was within walking distance from this hotel I didn’t even need a bike.

I also did boating through the canal this was the best thing to do in Amsterdam as told to me by my friend. Amsterdam is a place you have to visit on your own to explore. There’s so much more to the city than what I can put into words. To enjoy the beauty of the city you have to visit this place once. Amsterdam’s got a fun side a peaceful side basically everything you need to do according to your mood.

The best time of the year to visit Amsterdam is around spring or summer when you can enjoy roaming throughout the city and enjoy boating. I am so glad to have booked Allegiant Airlines Reservations . I got amazing food with comfort on my way back home and I absolutely needed a good comfortable sleep and food. Amsterdam was fantastic in a nutshell.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ALL ABOUT MY EXPERIENCE OF ALLEGIANT AIRLINES CANCELLATION

Get Complete Information On Spirit Airlines Extra Baggage Policy And Procedure

All You Need To Know About United Airlines Guidelines COVID-19